Welcome to the Asheville Rifle and Pistol Club
Below are the steps to membership:
• Complete the online Membership Application and pay the Application Fee of $150. The name you enter on the application must match the name on your credit card in order for the application fee payment to process. If you have a nickname that you'd like on your future membership badge, please let the Membership Coordinator know via email to info@AshevlleRPC.com.
• Attend THREE monthly membership meetings, typically held on the first Monday of each month. The meetings do not need to be consecutive.
• Text or email a copy of your current Concealed Handgun Permit OR Pistol Purchase Permit AND proof of your NRA membership with a visible expiration date to (864) 787-8131 or info@AshevilleRPC.com.
• Attend a Range Safety Orientation class where you will receive your Applicant Passport and your Applicant Badge (allowing access to the range). Pay your annual membership dues the day of (with cash or check) or after (with credit card online) the orientation class. 2022-23 dues are $100.
• Earn four RSO sign-offs on the Applicant Passport from at least two shooting sessions at the range.
• Bring your completed Applicant Passport and your Applicant Badge to the Membership Coordinator at your third monthly membership meeting where you will receive your Membership Badge.