Welcome to the Asheville Rifle and Pistol Club
This Club is affiliated with the National Rifle Association of America and requires all members to be NRA members.
You will need to complete the following steps in order to become an active member of the Asheville Rifle and Pistol Club:
• Complete Online Membership Application - The name you enter is what will appear on your badge, so if you want to be called Tim (instead of Timmy),
you should put that as your First Name, you can make changes in My Account on the website. There is a fee to reprint the membership card.
• Application Fee: $150.00 (Online Credit Card ONLY)
• Bring CHP or Pistol Purchase Permit to first meeting
• Bring your NRA Card to first meeting with visible expiration date
• Attend four (4) Club Meetings (first Monday, monthly)
• Attend one (1) Safety Orientation (See Announcement on website for orientation dates)
• After you attend three (3) Meetings and the Safety Orientation, an invoice will be issued for $75.00 - Annual (New) Membership Fee. (Online Credit Card ONLY)
• After you attend the four (4) Meetings and the Safety Orientation and paid your Annual (New) Membership Fee, you will receive your membership badge via mail, so make sure your address is correct in My Account on the website.